Royal Chundu is located 30 kilometres upstream from the Victoria Falls and 50 kilometres from Livingstone International Airport in Zambia.
GPS Co-ordinates : 17′ 50′ 39.4800″ S 25′ 23′ 24.3600″ E
Closest Airport: Livingstone International Airport (LVI)
ARRIVING AND DEPARTING
- A lodge representative will meet all guests at Livingstone International upon arrival. Guests are transferred in a private, air-conditioned minibus to River lodge (45 to 50 minutes). Island Lodge is followed by a boat trip (5 to 10 minutes). The transfer to Livingstone International Airport will depart each lodge according to flight times.
- From Kazungula – Turn right to go to Livingstone and continue for about 10 km were you will see the Royal Chundu board on the right side of the road. Turn right and follow the boards to the lodge for 11km.
- From Livingstone – Take the road to Katima Mililo (Nakatindi Road) continue for about 50km and the Royal Chundu board will be on your left hand side. Turn left and follow the boards for 11km to the lodge.
- From Victoria Falls border post – Drive into Livingstone town (about 8km) on Mosi-oa-Tunnya road. Opposite the Shoprite Mall take the Nakatindi Road to your left. Take that road for about 50km and you will see the Royal Chundu board on your left. Turn left and follow the boards for 11km to the lodge.
- Daily flights from Johannesburg (JNB) to Livingstone (LVI) on carriers: BA, Kulula and SAA.
Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat direct flights from Nelspruit (MQP/KMIA) to Livingstone (LVI) on SA Airlink.
- A return transfer between Livingstone International Airport and the Lodge is included in the accommodation packaged rates. Any alternative transfer can be arranged with central reservations at an additional cost. A lodge representative will meet all guests at Livingstone International Airport.