- Payments are invoiced and payable in USD
- Prices quoted are per person per night sharing
- VAT (16%) and a mandatory 10% service charge will apply to all extras not included in your accommodation package
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- We accept cash payments in USD, Traveller’s Cheques, MasterCard, Visa and Amex (We regretfully CANNOT accept Diners Club). Please note that a 5.5% administration fee will be levied on all credit card transactions.
- Full prepayment is required 30 days prior to arrival unless otherwise arranged
- Royal Chundu reserves the right to release bookings should payment not be received by requested date
- Any discrepancies on the Confirmation/Tax Invoice must be addressed at time of booking
- All bank charges are for the account of the Tour Operator and will not be paid by Royal Chundu
- A 50% deposit will be required to secure the booking
- The balance of payment will be required 30 days prior to arrival
- Proof of payment must be faxed or emailed to the Royal Chundu Reservation Office – firstname.lastname@example.org
Peak Season (20 December – 10 January)
- Cancellation 60 – 30 days prior to arrival: 50% of total accommodation
- Cancellation 30 – 0 days prior to arrival: 100% of total accommodation
Outside of Peak Season
- Cancellation 30 – 15 days prior to arrival: 25% of total accommodation
- Cancellation 15 – 7 days prior to arrival: 50% of total accommodation
- Cancellation 7 – 0 days prior to arrival: 100% of total accommodation
- This policy applies to all children up to and including 11 years of age. Children aged 12 and over are considered adults and will therefore require their own suite at the applicable rates. Child minding services are available at an additional cost. Children 0 – 3 years old are accommodated at no additional cost and may share with adults depending on the availability of cots/mattresses. Children 4 – 11 years old are accommodated at 50% of the adult sharing rate and may share with adults, depending on the availability of mattresses.
- We strongly recommend that all guests have Travel Insurance.