Chobe National Park, Botswana
Full Day Game Drive & Boat Cruise
This exciting day tour into the Chobe National Park in neighbouring Botswana offers exciting game viewing. This trip is highly recommended and while you can be sure to see plenty elephant and other game, there is a strong chance of spotting lion too! The day tour departs from the lodge at 8 am and returns back to the lodge at 5 pm.
- Transfer from lodge to border ferry and boat transport
- The opportunity to view four bordering countries at once from the river – Namibia, Botswana, Zambia and Zimbabwe
- Guided game cruise on the Chobe River in the National Park (includes boat, park and guiding fees)
- Lunch at Chobe Marina Lodge
- Game drive in the Chobe National Park (transport, guide and park fees included)
- Return transfer to Zambian border and a transfer from to lodge
All the tours can be tailor-made to suit your time constraints, interests and budget. Simply contact one of our travel experts now and let’s start planning your African adventure of a lifetime.