COVID-19 Travel Updates
Zambia is open for tourism and international flights. We are ready to welcome you to Royal Chundu!
Please take note of the below protocols when traveling to Zambia:
- All scheduled and non-scheduled international flights to all Airports are open.
- All passengers coming from international flights need to present negative SARS CoV-2 PCR test result. The test should be conducted within the previous 14 days.
- Entry screening will be conducted at all airports. All travellers entering the airport will be subjected to temperature and symptom screening.
- Tourists coming into the country without evidence of a negative SARS CoV-2 PCR test will not be allowed entry.
Airlines flying into the destination:
- Ethiopian Airlines, Kenya Airways and Qatar Airways are all currently flying into Zambia from selected destinations.
- Emirates will be operating flights to Zambia from 1 September 2020.
- All domestic flights are operating.
- Domestic flights between Lusaka and Livingstone can be booked with Proflight and Mahogany Air.
To ensure the highest level of safety for our guests at Royal Chundu, we have implemented protocols in partnership with Relais & Châteaux and the Zambian Tourism Association, based on the World Health Organization guidelines.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.