COVID-19 Travel Updates
Zambia is open for tourism and international flights. We are ready to welcome you to Royal Chundu!
Please take note of the below protocols when traveling to Zambia:
- All scheduled and non-scheduled international flights to all Airports are open.
- All passengers coming from international flights need to present negative SARS CoV-2 PCR test result. The test should be conducted within the previous 14 days.
- Entry screening will be conducted at all airports. All travellers entering the airport will be subjected to temperature and symptom screening.
- Tourists coming into the country without evidence of a negative SARS CoV-2 PCR test will not be allowed entry.
Airlines flying into the destination:
- Ethiopian Airlines are flying into the country from selected destinations.
- Kenya Airways are flying into the country from selected destinations from August 2020.
- Qatar Airways are flying into the country from selected destinations from August 2020.
- Emirates might start flying to Zambia from September 2020, to be confirmed.
- All domestic flights are operating.
To ensure the highest level of safety for our guests at Royal Chundu, we have implemented protocols in partnership with Relais & Châteaux and the Zambian Tourism Association, based on the World Health Organization guidelines.
*Domestic flights between Lusaka and Livingstone can be booked with Proflight and Mahogany Air.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com.