There are so many moments in our lives, moments grand, moments almost missed, that are worthy of a little more time, a little more attention. The love between two people, the bonds of a family that grow with each passing year, the accomplishment of dreams… Give them the attention they deserve.
Take a look at our wedding and honeymoon packages below.
Our Wedding Package
With their majestic Zambezi River backdrop, Royal Chundu’s intimate lodges are magnificent locations for a romantic marriage ceremony, with or without guests. We cater for small and large parties from 2 to 40 guests. Our wedding package provides everything you’ll need for a memorable, perfectly executed wedding, but feel free to talk to us about creating a personalised experience for your dream wedding. Book 3 nights at the applicable rate and you will get a complimentary fourth night – as well as your wedding, free of charge.
- Your own dedicated wedding coordinator
- Wedding location at the lodge, decorated and styled to your chosen theme, with a separate room for the bride before the ceremony
- Wedding cake, music and a professional photographer; champagne and canapes after the service
- Individual Bride and Groom Spa treatments
- Romantically prepared room with luxury bath and celebration breakfast in bed
- Accommodation available: Island Lodge (4 Private Suites) and River Lodge (10 Private Suites)
Please note: Accommodation for up to 28 guests based on 2 adults sharing per room in 14 private suites with en-suite bathrooms. A minimum of a 2 night stay applies throughout the year. Every 16th person confirmed will be free of charge, inclusive of all meals, tea, coffee, return transfers from Livingstone International Airport and 10% service charge
Our Honeymoon Package
We also offer a romantic 5 star honeymoon package, specially created to ensure that your honeymoon is as memorable as possible. Book this package at the fully-inclusive rate and the bride will receive a 50% discount for her first night.
- All meals and drinks (excluding premium brands); tea and coffee (excluding speciality coffees)
- Return transfers to and from Livingstone International Airport (10% service charge)
- All internal activities
- On arrival Honeymooners receive a bottle of sparkling wine in your room
- A private dinner
- Romantic room turn down and luxury bubble bath (Island Lodge only)
- Spa Treatment Mwami (King) Experience for him; Dyango (Queen) Experience for her
If this 5 star honeymoon package does not appeal, please let us know what sort of break you have in mind. We are always ready to do our best to put together a honeymoon package that suits you.
With accommodation for up to 28 guests and an equipped conference room for up to 12 delegates, Royal Chundu is the ideal destination for intimate conferences, exco retreats, rewarding strategy sessions, team building or staff incentives. As a secluded bush conference venue we provide tailor-made packages for each group.
- Equipped conference room with capacity for 12 delegates
- Al fresco dining on spacious deck or in bush boma around open fire
- Formal dining room
- Relaxing lounge with fireplace and bar
- River activities, including canoeing, tiger fishing and game viewing on sunset cruises, and village and island walks
- Relaxing treatments at the Royal Chundu Spa and a rim flow pool
- A variety of external activities, including visits to Victoria Falls or Chobe National Park
- Accommodation: Island Lodge (4 Private Suites) and River Lodge (10 Private Suites)
Please note that accommodation is for up to 28 guests based on 2 adults sharing per room in 14 private suites with en-suite bathrooms. Policy applies to bookings of 8 or more people, with a minimum of a 2 night stay throughout the year