There are so many moments in our lives, moments grand, moments almost missed, that are worthy of a little more time, a little more attention. The love between two people, the bonds of a family that grow with each passing year, the accomplishment of dreams… Give them the attention they deserve.
Take a look at our wedding and honeymoon packages below.
Our Wedding Package
With their majestic Zambezi River backdrop, Royal Chundu’s intimate lodges are magnificent locations for a romantic marriage ceremony, with or without guests. We cater for small and large parties from 2 to 40 guests. Our wedding package provides everything you’ll need for a memorable, perfectly executed wedding, but feel free to talk to us about creating a personalised experience for your dream wedding. Book 3 nights at the applicable rate and you will get a complimentary fourth night – as well as your wedding, free of charge.
- Your own dedicated wedding coordinator
- Wedding location at the lodge, decorated and styled to your chosen theme, with a separate room for the bride before the ceremony
- Wedding cake, music and a professional photographer; champagne and canapes after the service
- Individual Bride and Groom Spa treatments
- Romantically prepared room with luxury bath and celebration breakfast in bed
- Accommodation available: Island Lodge (4 Private Suites) and River Lodge (10 Private Suites)
Please note: Accommodation for up to 28 guests based on 2 adults sharing per room in 14 private suites with en-suite bathrooms. A minimum of a 2 night stay applies throughout the year. Every 16th person confirmed will be free of charge, inclusive of all meals, tea, coffee, return transfers from Livingstone International Airport and 10% service charge
Our Honeymoon Package
We also offer a romantic 5 star honeymoon package, specially created to ensure that your honeymoon is as memorable as possible. Book this package at the fully-inclusive rate and the bride will receive a 50% discount for her first night.
- All meals and drinks (excluding premium brands); tea and coffee (excluding speciality coffees)
- Return transfers to and from Livingstone International Airport (10% service charge)
- All internal activities
- On arrival Honeymooners receive a bottle of sparkling wine in your room
- A private dinner
- Romantic room turn down and luxury bubble bath (Island Lodge only)
- Spa Treatment Mwami (King) Experience for him; Dyango (Queen) Experience for her
If this 5 star honeymoon package does not appeal, please let us know what sort of break you have in mind. We are always ready to do our best to put together a honeymoon package that suits you.