This full day-tour into Chobe National Park in neighbouring Botswana offers exciting game-viewing on 4X4 game drives and boat cruises down the immense Chobe River. This trip is a superb safari add-on to any Victoria Falls and Royal Chundu itinerary, guaranteeing sightings of elephant and other game, with strong chances of lion and predator spotting, too. This full day tour departs from Royan Chundu at 8AM and sees guests returning at 5PM.
- Transfer from Royal Chundu to the border ferry and boat transport
- The opportunity to view four countries simultaneously from the river – Namibia, Botswana, Zambia and Zimbabwe
- Guided game and/or photographic cruise on the Chobe River in the park (includes boat, park, and guiding fees)
- Lunch at Chobe Marina Lodge
- Game drive in the park (transport, guide and park fees included)
- Return transfer to Zambian border and transfer back to the lodge